Friday, June 08, 2012

Magar Associations having more than necessary office buildings

Dear Thapa,
Thanks for writing us. We are located at Satdobato, Lalitpur--just nearby Magar Samaj Sewa Kendra office of Lalitpur Municipality. Please specify as to the kind of studies you are in and the nature of help that you would seek from us. We shall be happy to help you in this noble cause.
msc

Magarson Thapa IBSKC wrote:
Hello there

This is Raja Magar Thapa from Chakrapath. I am an accountant by trade. Plus,
I am an avaid reader of Magar history and all that. Was just wondering if
you would be able to help me out in certain research activities.

I have met a stonewall of paucity of documents regarding my quest in
learning more about Magar history. However, I am quite hopeful that you guy
would be a tremendous help to me.

Tell me! where you guys are located. I will contact you. Alternatively, I
would be very happy to hear from you.

Best wishes.
Raja Magar Thapa
E mail: magarsonthapa@hotmail.com
Tel: 4720222
Chakrapath
Kathmandu


Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:41:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: "MSC" View Contact Details

Subject: Construction of office buildings for Magar institutions
To: "Magar sangh Kathmandu"


Dear PJji,
Many thanks for sharing the information. To have a separate building of your own is good idea. I know Magar Sangh Central Committee is also trying to build one for them. Magar Samaj Sewa Kendra of Lalitpur is also trying for that. MSC would try for that in future. Lalitpur district committee may also do the same thing. That means there will be many buildings of Magars. Wow great!!! But how many such buildings do we actually need for Magar institutions inside Kathmandu valley? Is not one enough? Can not we be accomodated in the same building with common facilities of seminar halls, parking lot, security, offices etc? I am in favour of this type of management. I think this would be the best way of managing our resources which are constantly reducing. Building a house may be easy for some but maintenance of such facilities become problems. Then they become a sort of liability rather than facilities. Lets all think seriously about it. I am sending this message to many other Magar bandhus for your valuable suggestions. Thanks.
With best wishes.
Dr. GPThapa

Magar sangh Kathmandu wrote:
Dear All

I'm out of KTM since 30th of June to 19th July in some
sensitive western districts of Nepal. While leaving
KTM our friend were massively involved on home visit
program with mission of building Community home of
Magar Sangh Kathmandu district. For this year our plan
is to purchassase land within Mangshir.
My visit districts are Mugu (Rara lake), Bardiya,
Jumla, Surkhet and Banke (Nepalgunj). I have completed
visit to Mugu and Bardiya but Jumla has not been able
to visit due to weather / flight. Rara Lake I found
one of very nice place to visit. May be I will share
videos some time. See you
Padam J Thapa Magar

No comments:

किरातको इतिहास : को हुन् किरात राई ?

  किरातको इतिहास : को हुन् किरात राई ? डा. भक्त राई , लोकपाटी न्यूज ६ माघ २०७६ , सोमबार किरात शब्द अनेक जातिहरूलाई बुझाउने पुञ्ज हो। कि...